KCC will start the 5th round of the Beowulf activity —Dungeons and Challengers, at 10:00 on October 31, 2022 (UTC). After completing the specified staking tasks, you will have the opportunity to obtain 3 categories of Beowulf limited NFTs, including accessory NFTs, headphone NFTs and skin color NFTs.
A single address can obtain up to 13 limited NFTs.
The Recharge is one of the parties in Dungeons and Challengers. In order to make it easy for you to participate, we prepared this post to help you learn how to win limited NFTs by The Recharge.
What is The Recharge?
A decentralized incentive solution that connects electric-charging platforms. The Recharge aims to provide a long-term sustainable decentralized ecosystem that can help maximize participating users’ incentives
How To Complete The Recharge’s Exclusive Tasks?
- Retweet @Therecharge_ad Pinned Twitter
- Visiting RCG Charging station
- Swap USDT to RCG (2 RCG) on Mojitoswap
Tutorial on How to Swap USDT to RCG on MojitoSwap ( 3rd task )
1. Click the 3rd quest “you need at least 2 RCG balance on KCC” ▶️ Click Get RCG
2. Once it directly links to Mojitoswap, Connect the Wallet.
📍 If you are using Metamask, you have to add KCC network.
Chain Name: KCC-MAINNET
Chain ID: 321
RPC URL: https://rpc-mainnet.kcc.network
Explorer URL: https://explorer.kcc.io/en
3. Once the wallect connected, you have to set token FROM and TO
3.1 Setting Token (FROM)
1️⃣ Click the Token in From section 2️⃣ Search USDT 3️⃣ Click the USDT
3.2 Setting Token (TO)
1️⃣ Click the Token in TO section
2️⃣ Leave the RCG Token address below 👇
3️⃣ Click the RCG
4. Once you have set token USDT to RCG ▶️ Enter the 2 RCG under To ▶️ Click SWAP
▶️ Click Confirm Swap ▶️ Confirm the amount of swap in your connected wallet and click APPROVE!
5. Once you have completed the swap, you have to double check that you have 2 RCG in your wallet.
6. Once you have complete the mission, ▶️ Click Verify
🤞 Good luck everyone! 🤞
DISCLAIMER: This is a community post written by The Recharge and published on https://news.kcc.io. Please note that all projects and dApp applications running on the KuCoin Community Chain (KCC) are independently developed by third-party developers. The KCC official team does not audit them. All opportunities and risks also exist at the same time. Therefore, you need to identify and prevent risks carefully.