KCC will start the 5th round of the Beowulf activity —Dungeons and Challengers, at 10:00 on October 31, 2022 (UTC). After completing the specified staking tasks, you will have the opportunity to obtain 3 categories of Beowulf limited NFTs, including accessory NFTs, headphone NFTs and skin color NFTs.
A single address can obtain up to 13 limited NFTs.
KuPay is collaborating with KCC to launch unique campaign quests. In order to make it easy for you to participate, we prepared this post to help you learn how to win limited NFTs by KuPay.
What is KuPay?
KuPay is the leading payment service provider for the main EVM networks.
How To Complete KuPay’s Exclusive Tasks?
- Follow KuPay Twitter: @KupayFinance
- Join KuPay Telegram: @KupayFinance
- Join Orkswap Telegram: @OrkSwap
- Join KuPay Discord
- Connect to the KuPay Finance DAPP, create an account, and make a payment request for 1 KCS.
- Copy the link to the payment request and submit it.
- Ensure your KCC wallet is connected, and the address for Payment Request and Quest 3 verification should be the same one.
- The request does not have to be filled to be considered valid.
- Click verify after completing the tasks specified above.
DISCLAIMER: This is a community post written by KuPay and published on https://news.kcc.io. Please note that all projects and dApp applications running on the KuCoin Community Chain (KCC) are independently developed by third-party developers. The KCC official team does not audit them. All opportunities and risks also exist at the same time. Therefore, you need to identify and prevent risks carefully.