KCC will start the 4th round of the Beowulf activity —Practice Makes Perfect, at 10:00 on October 24, 2022 (UTC). After completing the specified staking tasks, you will have the opportunity to obtain background NFTs. A single address can obtain up to 4 limited NFTs.
What is KuSwap?
KuSwap is a fully functional DeFi ecosystem within the larger ecosystem of KCC. It consists of a Decentralized Exchange, Yield Farms, Vaults, the first escrowed token DAO, an NFT marketplace, and the first launchpad for ERC20 tokens and NFTs on KCC.
KuSwap also has on-chain trading battles, lottery and prediction, and is currently in the testing stages of its lending and leverage trading platforms for the KuSwap v3 update.
How To Complete KuSwap’s Exclusive Tasks?
- Follow KuSwap Finance on Twitter
- Join the KuSwap Telegram Group
- Join the KuSwap Telegram Announcements
- Swap any amount of KCS for KUS
- Stake any amount of KUS on KuSwap
- Connect your KCC wallet to quest 3.
- Do not unstake your KUS until the event ends.
- Click verify after completing the tasks specified above.
DISCLAIMER: This is a community post written by KuSwap and published on https://news.kcc.io. Please note that all projects and dApp applications running on the KuCoin Community Chain (KCC) are independently developed by third-party developers. The KCC official team does not audit them. All opportunities and risks also exist at the same time. Therefore, you need to identify and prevent risks carefully.